What to Expect
During your first visit, I will do everything in my power to help you feel comfortable. I understand that past experiences may have created a feeling of distrust or unease in the presence of wellness practitioners. I want to change your perspective and make you as comfortable as possible. During your first visit, you can expect the following:
- To complete a wellness history listing your current prescription medications, the symptoms you’d like to overcome, your past wellness issues, dietary and digestive habits, etc. (The wellness history may also be emailed to you or completed online prior to your first visit if desired.)
- I will review your wellness history, asking questions so that I fully understand the experiences you’ve had.
- I may perform an Iridology reading of the iris of your eyes. During an Iridology reading, I will look into each eye while gently placing my hand on the side of your face. I will shine a light indirectly across the iris of your eye so that I can clearly see indications of potential nutritional deficiencies or systemic weaknesses. Iridology is not used to diagnose physical issues, but is instead used to pinpoint areas of potential improvement.
- After discussing your wellness issues and doing the Iridology reading, I may use Kinesiology, also known as Muscle Response Testing (MRT), to check for specific nutritional deficiencies and/or systemic weaknesses.
- I will also work with you to develop a coaching plan to help you make any recommended lifestyle or behavioral changes.
If your personal situation indicates that therapies in addition to nutritional changes, lifestyle adjustments and supplements may be beneficial, I may recommend any of the following:
- A Bach Flower Remedy: Bach Flower Remedies work with the energy pathways in your body to create balance and harmony in emotions. Bach Flower Remedies work gently but consistently, helping you achieve peace. Bach Flower Remedies are very helpful in assisting with issues of unforgiveness, fear, stress, lack of confidence, etc. If you feel a Bach Flower Remedy would be beneficial for you, I will provide a written test that asks you to check specific emotional issues you face. I will use the test to assess which Bach Flower Remedies are most beneficial for you and will then custom-formulate a blend to address your specific issues. Bach Flower Remedies are typically taken four times per day in a dose of four drops.
- An Essential Oil remedy: Essential Oils are strongly medicinal oils distilled from herbs. Essential Oils may be used to assist with issues such as joint pain, acne, stress, hormonal imbalance, etc. I will custom-formulate an Essential Oil blend that specifically targets your personal needs.
- Jin Shin Jyutsu (JSJ): Jin Shin Jyutsu is an ancient healing art involving finger placements that can be used to improve energy flow through organs or to release emotional blockages.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT): EFT is an effective therapy that can be used to address addictions, cravings, or other emotional or physical issues.
Please feel free to use the contact form below to contact me with any questions.