Preview the 2014 Indiana Artisan Marketplace and Win Tickets!
I was honored to be selected to share a preview of the 2014 Indiana Artisan Marketplace that will be held March 29-30 in the Expo Hall at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. I am also very excited to be giving away one set of two free tickets and one free single ticket to the event. Use the Rafflecopter widget shared below to enter. Please note that this is a quickie give-away. Entries must be received before Tuesday, March 25 at 10 pm so I can mail the tickets to the winner in time.
I don’t promote many events, so here’s a list of reasons I chose to promote the Indiana Artisan Marketplace:
- It features over 150 local artisans who live and work in Indiana and Kentucky.
- It is low priced ($10 per ticket with free entry for children aged 14 and under) with booths that will appeal to the entire family.
- It is a juried show, meaning artisans must apply to exhibit. All artisans submit samples of their work to a panel of judges as part of the jurying process. Only artisans providing the highest quality handmade goods are selected to participate.
- It has one of the broadest variety of handmade foods, jewelry, clothing, metalwork, pottery, household goods, woodwork, decorations, instruments and other wares I’ve ever seen.
- It’s in a location that’s easy to access and which has ample parking.
- It is a show the artists respect more than any other.
Here are details about the show:
Dates: March 29-30, 2014
Times: Saturday, March 29, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday, March 30, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: The Exposition Hall at the Indiana State Fairgrounds
Tickets: $10 at the door, 14 and younger admitted free
Here are a few of the artists whose booths I cannot wait to visit:
- Kris Busch, Functional Ceramics: Amazing creations of uniquely glazed handmade pottery fountains, dishes, vases and more.
- Brian Paffen, Herbal Art: All-natural handmade soaps, candles, skin care, pet products and more. Healthy, green options for the whole family.
- Judy Schad, Capriolet Goat Cheese: All-natural handmade goat cheese with a wide diversity of varieties.
- Sylvia Gray: Surface design and hand painted silk scarves.
- Brooke Schmidt and Dana Vicars, Brooke’s Candy Company: Handmade candies, fudge and more. All gluten-free and all-natural.
- Ryan Hoffar, Mister Flakes: Elaborately cut artistic paper designs. So much more than a snowflake!
The artists shown above are a very small sampling of the many artists who will be exhibiting during the show. Whether you’re looking for handmade guitars, beautiful jackets made from hand-spun wool, healthy fermented veggies, metallic sculpture, or a multitude of other handmade works of art, this show is for you! Best of all, the treasures you take home will support local artisans.
To win tickets, please complete the Rafflecopter entries shared below. Complete the required entry to gain access to others. Have fun entering. I will email the winner as soon as I receive notice of and verify the winning entry.
Latest posts by Dr. Pamela Reilly (see all)
- Plant Collagen Builder by mykind Organics - November 30, 2016
- Whole Food Magnesium! - November 30, 2016
- Are These Garden of LIfe Probiotics Worth the Cost? - April 30, 2016