Top 10 Articles of 2012
I’ve never been much of a “follower,” but it appears the expected thing to do at the start of a new year is to create a top 10 list. This is mine. Following are the articles I wrote in 2012 which received the highest number of views and which focus on topics which are frequently searched for. Some of the articles that made the list surprised me. Based on the titles included in the top ten, it is obvious everyone loves lists.
As always, if there is a topic you would like me to cover, please let me know! I am here to serve you.
Top Articles of 2012
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Raspberry Ketones: Truth or Hype?
Shares important information about whether or not these popular supplements actually work. Also shares important warnings on side effects and potential negative consequences of using them.
- Signs of Zinc Deficiency and Ways to Increase Zinc Levels
Discusses ways to spot a zinc deficiency and the best ways to boost your zinc levels. The statement, “You need zinc to think,” is very true!
- Create a Detoxification Bath Using Common Ingredients
Provides details on simple ingredients you can add to a bath to create a pampering detoxification experience and boost health.
- Top Seven Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
An inability to lose weight is not always due to lifestyle issues. This article discusses physiological imbalances that can make weight loss impossible.
- Top Five Ingredients to Avoid in Skin Care Products
What are you putting on your skin? Read this to learn which skin care ingredients can have negative effects.
- Top 10 Ways to Shorten the Duration of a Cold
A helpful article that shares simple steps to take to make any cold or flu less severe.
- Important Facts About Chia Seeds
Chia seeds rarely get the respect they deserve. This article shares important information that may make you appreciate them much more.
- Top Six Ways to Maximize Digestion
Many health practitioners consider digestion the most important determinant of health. Read this article to learn helpful ways to improve digestion and absorption.
- Best Tests for Sources of Vitamin B12
B12 deficiencies are very common. This article discusses ways to spot a B12 deficiency, which forms of B12 are most effective at reducing deficiencies, and which tests are the most accurate.
- Dark Circles Under the Eyes: Causes and Solutions
Dark circles under the eyes are not merely a cosmetic issue, but have a physiological cause. This article provides helpful information on recognizing why you have dark circles and steps you can take to diminish them.
Latest posts by Dr. Pamela Reilly (see all)
- Plant Collagen Builder by mykind Organics - November 30, 2016
- Whole Food Magnesium! - November 30, 2016
- Are These Garden of LIfe Probiotics Worth the Cost? - April 30, 2016